It works great for curly-headed grown-ups with longer hair or less density.
These are ideal for creating multiple puffs, sloppy buns and curly ponytails.
Just like the ORIGINAL and JUNIOR, these PuffCuffs are going to hold your hair securely in place without tension, breakage or damage.
Material: lightweight, high impact-resistant ABS plastic**
**Marks may appear on the surface of the PuffCuff. These marks are NOT scratches or indicate the product has been used. The marks are called "flow lines" (ripples where the plastic overlaps) this sometimes happens with ABS plastic. These ripples occur when the plastic doesn't flow into the injection molding machine at a constant pace, or it can happen at the end of the flow. This in no way affects the integrity of the PuffCuff. Also, thin black threads may appear in your packaged PuffCuff. Don't be alarmed, THESE ARE NOT HAIR! These plastic strings/threads are a result of when the PuffCuff comes out of the hot mold.
MADE IN USA
Link to manufacturer's page: https://thepuffcuff.com/collections/best-sellers/products/puffcuff-mini-2-5-inch-3-pcs
HOW TO USE YOUR PUFFCUFF:
1. If you have extremely thick hair, you may want to dampen it with water or your favorite moisturizer.
2. Gather hair as if creating a ponytail.
3. While holding hair, INSERT (we stress INSERT) the teeth of one arm of the PuffCuff into the hair at the base of puff, as close to the scalp as possible.
4. While still holding gathered hair, use free hand to insert teeth of the opposite arm into hair as close to the base of puff on the opposite side of the head.
5. Do NOT let go of gathered hair. Insert both arms into the hair at the base of puff, push arms toward each other overlapping the hooks. Gently pull arms in opposite direction to interlock hooks and close the clamp.
6. Let go of gathered hair. Fluff and enjoy a painless puff!